Property Industry Event Management
Property industry events can not only build brand and project awareness, but also gives organisations within the property industry the ability to improve stakeholder relations and position themselves in line with their strategic goals.
At Hugo Halliday, we have over 60 years’ combined experience in events, marketing and media relations that enables us to produce effective, audience and media engaging events.
Our professionals can undertake full project management of any event you wish to hold – taking the finicky and time-consuming tasks off you to allow you to focus on other areas of your business and to enjoy the event. We can also be brought in for singular management tasks such as on-the-day management, social media strategy development or marketing your event.
Our team works closely with every one of our Clients to produce events which meet and exceed agreed upon Measures of Success. These measures may include meeting a budget, attendance and/or data collection rates, sponsorship garnering, stakeholder satisfaction levels, media reach…and more.
Our consultants are unique as not only have we trained in event management, but we have the journalism, advertising, digital and media relations expertise to ensure the marketing reach of your event is top notch. Events we have managed have appeared on prime time news, in major and local news publications and in high-reach online media portals.
We can produce any number of events for those in the property industry, including:
- Small and major launches (new development/new business)
- Business meetings
- Training workshops
- Cocktail evenings
- Networking events
- Community days
- …and more, all with varying budgets and evaluation criteria.
We have strategic relationships with: photographers, videographers, venues, media, promo staff agencies, web and mobile developers, caterers, printers, and have in-house graphic design and copywriting capabilities to produce all your collateral.
We are based in Sydney but can assist with your event anywhere in Australia.
Our full-service event planner offering can include:
- Event branding
- Website development
- A feasibility study
- An event schedule
- A stakeholder, environmental and/or social analysis
- Organising sponsorships (strategies, proposals, negotiations and bookings)
- Developing a comprehensive project management plan (full scope of work, timeline, budget, risk analysis, measures of success etc.)
- Orchestrating staff and volunteers
- Conceptualising production, styling, themes and staging
- Undertaking media relations (including media training your spokesperson)
- Marketing your event via targeted campaigns (print, digital and guerrilla)
- Devising a social media management strategy and implement a social team on the day of your event
- Sourcing, negotiating and booking suppliers, contractors, venues, guests of honour, speakers, influences and entertainment
- Producing all your marketing collateral (we have in-house graphic design and copywriting capabilities)
- Developing communications strategies for attendees from first point of contact until well after the event
- Assisting with on-the-day management
Organisations our staff have worked on events for include:
- Optometry NSW/ACT
- Housing Supply Association
- Western Sydney Business Connection
- The Showground
- Keep Australia Beautiful NSW
- Playgroup NSW
- Mission Australia
- Focus Publishing
- Pacific Publications
- Property Council of Australia
- Multicultural Care
If you’d like to talk to use about event management, please get in contact today.